Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Jacob for President

Grandma Cowell bought Jacob this Kenneth Cole suit last year. Even though it was way too big then, she couldn't resist. We tried it on the other day, just for fun. I just had to roll the waist band down one time and WOW, my little boy turned into a grown up! I can't believe how big he is. More so, I can't believe I'm the mother of a three year old boy!

After we got the coat and tie on, Jacob asked, "Mom, can I go to work now?" Of course you can, kid! Its time to start earning your keep around here!


Grandma Stephanie gave Jacob this laptop at the beach and its been quite a hit. He spends a lot of time in his room doing 'work' now. This laptop has so many educational functions, it is my new favorite birthday gift for all of Jacob's friends.



No comments: