Monday, June 15, 2009

Asher Turns 1






We had Asher's 1st birthday party at the Cabin John Train park.  We rented a picnic shelter and had pizza and cake and then everyone went for a ride on the train.  It was a really fun day, but really hot.  However, it had been raining for weeks prior, so we were happy for the heat and even happier that the party didn't get rained out.  I decided that I needed to make the cake for Asher's 1st bday and so I stayed up really, really late the night before making Asher's special monkey cake with 'dream whip' old school frosting.  Even though my mom was there to supervise, I did the entire cake all by myself and I was very proud!  The bad part is that I somehow deleted all the pictures off the camera and so I don't have any evidence of my fabulous cake making/decorating skills.  boo...

No comments: