Monday, June 29, 2009

Today was a really hard day.  Today two of my friends said goodbye to their precious babies.  Sarah and Jen were friends of mine from high school.  In fact we were all on our school's pom pon squad together.  During those years we shared many early morning practices, late night football and basketball games, laughs and tears.  I haven't seen Sarah or Jen in years, but it doesn't change the fact that today they were both heavy on my mind and heart.  Their stories are heart breaking.  I just pray that with each passing day it gets a little easier for them.  And I pray that they do not let themselves get bogged down in guilt or self-blame -- something that we as mothers know as a constant.   

www.sarahbusseyphotography.com/journal/

www.therumleys.com



  

No comments: